Why The Great Southern Region Is the Quintessential Location to Start Your Practice
Aside from its pristine beaches and rich heritage, the Great Southern Region has a strong economy, producing an annual economic output of $10.131 billion. Other incredible reasons why Great Southern Region is an ideal location to start your practice include:
- Albany has approximately 38,000 residents and has limited radiologists and oncologists.
- You’ll gain access to roughly 60,000 residents in the Great Southern Region.
- The Great Southern Region has a more mature age structure than the rest of the State, with a relatively low proportion of residents in the 0-4 year age group and a greater proportion aged 50 and above.
- Lung cancer and COPD are the top two causes of mortality among adults in the region.
- It will naturally grow with your ideal clientele – Australian downsizers and remote workers who would like to transition into living near the coast.
- The Morrison Government has allocated a $781.1 million budget allotment in 2021–22 to prioritise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander’s health needs in the region.
- With having only 7 hospitals in the region, the Great Southern Health Precinct is set to further provide appropriate and safe care of patients in suitably equipped and appropriately resourced facilities.
- It is a COVID-free region and has been actively implementing the WA’s COVID Safe Plan for Businesses in accordance with the WA’s roadmap to recovery measures.
- $175 million Albany Ring Road construction to unlock a thousand jobs
If you would like to see our current investment opportunities in Albany, just click HERE.
T: 1300 303 863